Wednesday 16 October 2013

The World is your Sweater

Copley 376
 I found this pattern leaflet recently.  It's dated 1983, when picture sweaters were popular, and  I suppose you could think of it as educational.  You can decide which bit of the world you want on the front - Europe/Africa/Asia, or North and South America.   (Not much good if you live in Australia or New Zealand, though - they don't appear at all.)   Personally, I think it needs a "You are here" sign with an arrow, as well.     

2 comments:

  1. Dear Barbara, I love this sweater. Do you have any idea where i could get the pattern? I really want to knit it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the sweater. The only copy of the pattern I know of is in the collection of the Knitting & Crochet Guild. Email me at barbaraknitsagain at gmail.com, if you like, to discuss.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...