Thursday 13 January 2011

Anniversary

My first post to this blog was one year ago today, so to mark the occasion I lit this candle.  My sister and brother-in-law gave it to me for Christmas because they thought that the decoration made it look sort of knitted.

I was going to write something thoughtful and profound about the experience of blogging for a year, but  I'm feeling really tired.  So, not today.

I have been working at the Knitting and Crochet Guild store yesterday and today, to help sort out the mess following the burst pipe after Christmas.  I really don't know how I used to get through the week when I was working full-time, because after two days of (admittedly quite hard) work, I feel worn out.  But we are making progress. Today we had a skip and cleared out a lot of things, so the store is looking much more organised.

3 comments:

  1. Did someone accidentally go head first into the skip? That is trying too hard with the cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your one year blogiversary1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy first blogaversary! It was lovely to see you yesterday and fingers crossed I will make next week's knitting. See you then.
    Thanks
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...